HEAD COACH -
If you are passionate about fundamental movement, fitness and personal development we want to hear from you!
A position has become vacant for a suitably qualified gymnastics coach to lead and further strengthen our expanding recreational programs.
You will be responsible for the safe planning and delivery of daily recreational gymnastics sessions as per our existing programs which include, but are not limited to, KinderGym, General Gymnastics for all ages, Tumbling, Performance Gymnastics, FreeG and School Programs.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Currently hold an advanced accreditation or in the process of attaining
• Ability to take ownership of lesson planning and programming
• Ability to effectively mentor and enhance coaching skills for participants in our Junior Coaching program
• Creativity and individuality in programming and delivery
• A passion for and knowledge of the latest sports science techniques and recommendations for training children and adolescents
• Able to work effectively with children and adapt/modify programming to suit individual needs and abilities
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive rate of pay to match their qualifications and will be considered a senior member of the Horizon Team. 20-25 hours per week are on offer with the opportunity to increase once established in the role.
As part of a dynamic club, you will be provided with opportunities to develop new and innovative gymnastics programs in line with the organisational vision. Professional development is encouraged and supported financially by the club where appropriate.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and any relevant information to